Seafarers who want become part of an engineering watch.
- Training Certificate Basic Safety Training
- Valid medical certificate of fitness
According to the Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers (STCW) the course consists of the following subjects:
- Shipboard environment
- Watchstanding duties
- Engineroom watchkeeping procedures
- Safe working practices
- Basic environmental protection procedures
- Engineroom alarm systems
- Familiarization with fire fighting equipment in machinery spaces
- Emergency situations
- Operate emergency equipment and apply emergency procedures
- Practical exercises on engine room simulator
No. of Days
Php 3,900.00 which includes Reader/Hand-outs, Certificate of Completion, and Certified True Copy (CTC).
Please refer to “Class Schedules” on our website or contact the NSTC office.
Upon completion of the course after passing a theoretical test and practical assessments a course certificate will be issued.
Table A-III/4 and Section B-III/4
No re-validation required.
Bring boiler suit or old shirt and pants.
Please submit prior to the course:
Maximum number of participants per course is 24, minimum of 18 participants is required to run the course.